Group Talks & Presentations
Sheri is happy to design a presentation specific to your group’s size and needs. Below is a sampling of some popular topics.
- Moving Away From Diets (why diets don’t work, physical vs. emotional hungers, a non-diet approach to mindful eating and making peace with food, exercise, and our bodies)
- Separating Nutrition Fact from Fiction (the truth about calories, carbs, sugars, gluten, fats, dairy and protein)
- Meal Planning & Sleep When Busy and Stressed (how to make time for self-care, create balanced meals and snacks, and manage stress, caffeine, alcohol, sleep, exercise, & rest)
- Grocery Shopping Tour (healthy food tips aisle-by-aisle and label reading)
- Body Talk (how body image develops, 5 practical strategies to build positive body esteem in yourself and others)
- Healthy Parenting with Food (how to prevent the duel problems of obesity and eating disorders, practical guidelines about what and how to feed kids, including picky eaters)
- When Food & Fitness Become a Problem (eating disorders, disordered eating, why it develops, how to help yourself, how to promote a positive food/fitness culture)
- Exercise Nutrition: Fueling for Optimal Training, Performance, & Recovery (this presentation can be broken up into several short “Team Talks” or one longer seminar covering hydration, everyday training nutrition, and fueling before/during/after events)
Contact Sheri for speaking fees.